Saturday, January 21, 2012

8-12-11

This is my cry for help
I'm on my hands and knees begging you to stay
This is my plea to you
I'm waging this battle within myself and I need your help
Oh why won't you stay?
Just hear me out one last time
Whenever I needed you, you were always there
Now that I need you more than ever you are nowhere to be found
You’re leaving me broken and bruised
You’re leaving me to fight this battle myself
I don’t know how much more of this I can take
This is my cry for help
I can’t hold on much longer

Everyday I’m closer to giving in
I just need your help
Where are you I’m fading fast?
You’re my last chance
You’re my only hope but yet you’re nowhere to be found
I’m slipping away a little more each day
I’m on my hands and knees praying for you to come back and help me
My arms are bloody and cut
My heart is broken and barely beating
My body broken and bruised
I’m hanging on only by a thread
I’m yelling and crying out for someone to come and save me from myself
But it seems like nobody is there
I’m yelling crying begging pleading praying
Just stay and help me this one last time
After this you can leave but not now
Not when I need you the most
THIS IS MY LAST CRY FOR HELP

No comments:

Post a Comment